Friday, 28 October 2011
Wednesday, 5 October 2011
Hello! By now I have met most of you, but I just wanted to introduce myself again and tell you a little bit about my life in America. In case you have forgotten, my name is Shannon, and I will be with you in the classroom until May. I am very excited to be here in Spain and work with all of you. I have picked 10 things about myself that I would like to share with you and there are also some pictures:
1) I live in New Hampshire, a state in the northern part of the USA.
2) I am 22 years old and my birthday is April 23rd.
3) I graduated from the University of Maryland in May. My school was next to Washington DC, the capital of the United States.
4) I studied Criminal Justice, and one day I want to work with young kids who have gotten in trouble with the law.
5) I have one older brother, Matt. He lives in Los Angeles and wants to be an actor.
6) My mom is a Spanish teacher and my dad works for a construction company.
7) I have two dogs, Riley and Bandit. One is very big and one is small, but they are best friends.
8) I love to ride horses but do not have any of my own.
9) I have 5 best friends that I have known since I was 14. They are Maria, Kelsey, Olga, Kayla, and Sam.
10) I love Spain and the people here are very nice!
Please ask me any questions that you have. I want to help you all in any way that I can. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you ever want to talk to me I would love to hear from you!