Wednesday, 28 December 2011
Monday, 12 December 2011
Sunday, 4 December 2011
As we have finished our first three units and we have had a review test. we are going to play some games today. Are you ready?? Let's play!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flags and countries: HERE
Countries and nationalities: HERE
Friday, 25 November 2011
Friday, 18 November 2011
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Thursday, 10 November 2011
LYRICS TRAINING is a web page where you can listen to your favourite music bands and try to write some bits of the lyrics… it’s great fun! You can click on the BEGINNER mode and tell me your score! Enjoy it!
You can find a tutorial (how it works) HERE (in Spanish).
Friday, 28 October 2011
Wednesday, 5 October 2011
Hello! By now I have met most of you, but I just wanted to introduce myself again and tell you a little bit about my life in America. In case you have forgotten, my name is Shannon, and I will be with you in the classroom until May. I am very excited to be here in Spain and work with all of you. I have picked 10 things about myself that I would like to share with you and there are also some pictures:
1) I live in New Hampshire, a state in the northern part of the USA.
2) I am 22 years old and my birthday is April 23rd.
3) I graduated from the University of Maryland in May. My school was next to Washington DC, the capital of the United States.
4) I studied Criminal Justice, and one day I want to work with young kids who have gotten in trouble with the law.
5) I have one older brother, Matt. He lives in Los Angeles and wants to be an actor.
6) My mom is a Spanish teacher and my dad works for a construction company.
7) I have two dogs, Riley and Bandit. One is very big and one is small, but they are best friends.
8) I love to ride horses but do not have any of my own.
9) I have 5 best friends that I have known since I was 14. They are Maria, Kelsey, Olga, Kayla, and Sam.
10) I love Spain and the people here are very nice!
Please ask me any questions that you have. I want to help you all in any way that I can. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you ever want to talk to me I would love to hear from you!
Tuesday, 4 October 2011
Monday, 3 October 2011
Friday, 30 September 2011
Next Monday you are going to meet Shannon, our new Assistant Teacher this school year. She is going to tell you about her but .... I can tell you something now: she is American, she is from USA, she is from New Hampshire. Can you find that state in the USA map?
Wednesday, 28 September 2011
Sunday, 25 September 2011
Thursday, 22 September 2011
European day of languages is celebrated on 26th, September. 800 million of Europeans are encouraged to learn more languages, at any age, at school or out of school.
Learning a different language is understanding a different culture. So, as you are learning English and French, you celebrate European day of languages.
We can celebrate this day playing games and having fun HERE
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
Sunday, 11 September 2011
Welcome everybody to this new ADVENTURE! I hope this blog will be useful for YOU: my students, and you use it very often and write your comments. I also hope we will learn a lot together and enjoy our classes, that will mean we are going in the right direction!